Aembit, the identity platform that lets DevOps and Security teams discover, manage, enforce, and audit access between federated workloads, is launching from stealth today and has three exciting announcements:
- Aembit’s Workload IAM service is now Generally Available (GA). Try it out and sign up here.
- Aembit is also announcing $16.6M in Seed financing from cybersecurity specialist investors Ballistic Ventures and Ten Eleven Ventures.
- Aembit was also recently recognized as a Cool Vendor in the “2022 Gartner® Cool Vendors™ in Identity-First Security” report.
Aembit Summary: Aembit is the Identity Platform that helps DevOps and Security manage, enforce, and audit access between federated workloads. Aembit provides seamless and secure access from enterprise workloads to the services they depend on, like APIs, databases, and cloud resources, while simplifying application development and delivery. Aembit allows the enterprise to manage access, not secrets, by explicitly managing access policies, while fully automating the lifecycle of credentials.
Aembit’s Workload IAM Service is GA
- Try it out and sign up here.
- Aembit’s basic tier is free forever and lets a DevOps group manage 10 workloads and access policies.
$16.6M Seed Investment
- We are pleased to announce that we have raised a $16.6M Seed investment from Ballistic Ventures and Ten Eleven Ventures.
- The investment will be used to accelerate product development and GTM.
- We are very happy to welcome Jake Seid of Ballistic and Mark Hatfield of Ten Eleven to Aembit’s board.
Gartner Cool Vendor in Identity-First Security
Media and Press
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Identity-First Security, Brian Guthrie, Henrique Teixeira, et al.., 17 November 2022.
Gartner Cool Vendor report: https://www.gartner.com/document/4021275 (subscription required) GARTNER and COOL VENDORS are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.